PARENT AND PLAYER MEETING
Will be held on June 10, 2017 at 2pm. We will be meeting at the Kahala Elementary School cafeteria for a mandatory meeting, You must bring your player.
BRING BELOW LISTED DOCUMENTATION
1. 2017 Physical Fitness & Medical History Form (signed by physician and dated no earlier than January 1, 2017)
2. 2016 - 2017 academic year - copy of entire report card
3. Equipment check - bring your helmet and pads. Also bring your receipt indicating the date the helmet was purchased and/or be prepared to show the current re-certification sticker.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION at WWW.KALANIFALCONS.COM
We will be accepting registrations for the Fall 2017 season! Register your child today at www.KalaniFalcons.com.
If you have any questions, please call Barry Rice at (808) 221-7016 or email us at email@example.com.
BRING BELOW LISTED DOCUMENTATION:
1. Birth Certificate (original and two copies)
2. Medical Insurance card (one copy).
3. $300 payment for football, $300 for cheer (check made payable to Kalani Falcons Association)
Equipment check will be on June 10that our mandatory Parent Meeting. However, if you have your helmet and pads, bring them along with your receipt indicating the date the helmet was purchased and/or be prepared to show the current recertification stickers.
2017 Football and Cheerleading Teams
The 2017 Pop Warner football season begins August 1st and runs thru December 2017. Practices are held 5 days a week at Kahala Community Park (4495 Pahoa Avenue Hon, Hi 96816) from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. until Labor Day, then switch to4 days a week from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Games are played on Saturdays or Sundays.
Our mission is to provide a safe and fun environment for our youth to learn the basics of contact football and cheerleading. Any questions? Contact Us Here
Our 2012 Pee Wees won the Division 1 Championship and our Cheerleaders placed 2nd at Nationals! In 2013, our Pee Wees, Junior Midgets and Cheer Pee Wees placed 1st in Division 1 Championships, and in 2014, our Mitey Mites placed first in Division 1 Championships.
Cheerleading - Ages 5 -12
Player's age on July 31 is the Player's age for the current season
Junior Pee Wees
5, 6, 7
7, 8, 9
8. 9, 10
35 -75 lbs.
45 - 100 lbs.
60 - 115 lbs.
75 - 130 lbs.
Age 11 (60 - 95 lbs.)
Age 12 (75 - 110 lbs.)
END OF SEASON WEIGHT
119 lbs./99 lbs.*
134 lbs./114 lbs.*