PARENT AND PLAYER MEETING
Please mark your calendar for Sunday June 12, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. We are meeting at Kahala Elementary School cafeteria for a mandatory meeting, You must bring your player.
BRING BELOW LISTED DOCUMENTATION
1. 2016 Physical Fitness & Medical History Form (signed by physician and dated no earlier than January 1, 2016)
2. 2015 - 2016 academic year - copy of entire report card
3. Equipment check - bring your helmet and pads. Also bring your receipt indicating the date the helmet was purchased and/or be prepared to show the current re-certification sticker.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
We are still accepting registrations for the fall 2016 season! Register your child today!
Register online (above) FIRST. To print any of the forms, log back onto the registration site, then click on the "Registrations and Status" tab. Move your cursor over "Players Contract".
After completing the online Pre-Registration forms above, please call Barry Rice at (808) 221-7016 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will contact you to collect original documents below. We will need to size your player for jerseys and take a photo for Pop Warner's mandatory player ID. Please complete the documentation as early as possible to ensure your jerseys are complete in time for our first game.
BRING BELOW LISTED DOCUMENTATION:
1. Completed copy of Players Contract from your Pre-Registration (be sure your child signs the contract and use the child's FULL given name. Middles names need to be spelled out completly. Your child's grade is the level they will be in NEXT school year).
2. Birth Certificate (original and two copies)
3. Medical Insurance card (one copy).
4, $350 payment for football, $350 for cheer (check made payable to Kalani Falcons Association)
Equipment check is June 12th at our mandatory Parent Meeting. However, if you have your helmet and pads, bring them along with your receipt indicating the date the helmet was purchased and/or be prepared to show the current recertification stickers.
2016 Football and Cheerleading Teams
2016 football season begins August 1. The Pop Warner season runs from August 1st thru December 2016. Practices are held 5 days a week at Kahala Park (4495 Pahoa Avenue Hon, Hi 96816) from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. until Labor Day and then 4 days a week from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Games are played on Saturdays or Sundays.
Online registrations will be accepted here starting in April 2016.
Our mission is to provide a safe and fun environment for our youth to learn the basics of contact football and cheerleading. Any questions? Contact Us Here
Our 2012 Pee Wees won the Division 1 Championship and our Cheerleaders placed 2nd at Nationals! In 2013, our Pee Wees, Junior Midgets and Cheer Pee Wees placed 1st in Division 1 Championships, and in 2014, our Mitey Mites placed first in Division 1 Championships.
Junior Pee Wees
5, 6, 7
7, 8, 9
8. 9, 10
35 -75 lbs.
50 - 100 lbs.
65 - 115 lbs.
80 - 130 lbs.
105 lbs Minimum
Age 11 (65 - 95 lbs.)
Age 12 (80 - 110 lbs.)
END OF SEASON WEIGHT
119 lbs./99 lbs.*
134 lbs./114 lbs.*
Cheerleading - Ages 5 -13
Player's age on July 31 is the Player's age for the current season